How to get to Banio Kreek Farms
FOR BIG GROUPS TAKING COMMERCIAL BUSES:
PARKING : Parking is free for vans, cars, etc. We highly encourage transportation via cars/vans.
If bringing a commercial bus, there is an additional rate of P500/bus for overnight parking fee. There is ferrying fee of P40/head for a jeep to bring you from the bus parking area/area where the bus can pass to the resort, back and forth.
|Driving Instructions Sta. Rosa exit from SLEX
- Take Sta. Rosa exit from SLEX. Turn right towards Tagaytay. Go straight.
- You will pass by Paseo De Sta. Rosa, Adventist School, Ponderosa, ect.
When you see Ming's Garden, the next right turn will be near already.
- Turn right before the Tagaytay Haven sign.
There are also directional arrows going to Phils. Life Orchids Club
(follow these signs, as Phils. Life Orchids Club is located in our same Street.)
- The road will be going down. Go straight passing by Pulong Ulat, till you get to
Pulong Bunga . You will pass by Phils kamagra cheaper find kamagra uk. Life Orchids Club.
- Look at your left for the Banio Kreek Pvt Road sign. Follow Directional signs.
|Driving Instructions from Aguinlado Highway
- From Aguinlado Highway, turn left towards Silang, Bayan. There is a ark proclaiming the Silang Town Proper.
- Go straight the road, you must turn right at a corner (one way only). Turn left at the first corner after you turn.
- Go straight and you will pass by the Silang Proper (Jollibee ect.) go straight. Turn right at the corner
of the Rural Bank of Cavite.
- Go straight going out of the Silang, Cavite proper.
- Turn right at the end of the road. Go straight til you pass by pooc, Pulong Saging. Go towards PULONG BUNGA.
- You will see a fork in the road. Take the left going to a bridge. Welcome to Pulong Bunga .
- Go straight till you see the 2nd Banio Kreek sign at your right . Turn right and follow directional signs in the pvt road.